Through the Office of Economic Development and Innovation (OEDI), Rutgers provides specialized facilities and programs designed to address the market needs of foreign businesses.
OEDI operates the university’s “Soft Landings” incubator program. The International Business Incubation Association designated the Food Innovation Center and EcoComplex as InBIA Soft Landings International Incubators in recognition of their capability to help non-domestic companies enter the domestic market. International food and clean energy companies seeking to establish a presence in the U.S. can take advantage of state-of-the-art pilot and production facilities and expert training and consultation.
Other OEDI International Business Attraction Program services include:
- Development and hosting of conferences, seminars, and other specific programs that directly benefit international companies
- Customized itinerary for visits to Rutgers
- Tailored information about Rutgers’ areas of research expertise, programs, and facilities
- Connections to offices and departments within Rutgers that can support research collaborations, technology licensing, and more
- Introductions to government agencies that can provide information and guidance on state programs to support foreign direct investment
For additional information about OEDI’s International Business Attraction program, contact Jessica Paolini