Are you interested in learning more about the research going on at the university? Do you want to help the next generation of innovators on their journey to commercialization? Are you willing to donate a few hours per week? If so, this could be an amazing opportunity to participate in the Rutgers I-Corps Site program.
We are recruiting Mentors to assist our teams in their customer discovery and commercialization efforts. Mentors will be assigned to teams to provide technical and industry expertise and business guidance throughout the program. Mentors will meet regularly (in-person, via phone, or via video-conference) with their team(s) to guide them through the customer discovery and business development process.
The Rutgers I-Corps site program is looking for experienced professionals who are looking to contribute to the New Jersey innovation ecosystem. In exchange, Mentors receive the following significant values:
- Create close ties with a world-class university
- Help develop the next generation of technology leaders
- Contribute to the successful launch of new ventures from innovative research
- Strengthen the region’s economy
- Become part of a national network of professionals advancing technology entrepreneurship
- Provide input into the I-Corps Site program leadership
- Create connections with other teams and university faculty and staff
How Do I Get Involved?
If you are interested or would like additional information about being a mentor, please email I-Corps@ORED.Rutgers.edu
In your email, let us know if you have ever participated in a Mentorship capacity before or not and your subject areas of expertise. You may also call or email Lori Dars 848-932-4481