Rutgers University Research Portal – Profiles, Research Units and Publications
Rutgers Corporate Engagement Center – Explore expertise and capabilities available across the university and see how partnering with Rutgers can bring your business to the next level.
Rutgers TechAdvance® Program – Early-stage-technology fund that provides financial support and business expertise for Rutgers faculty and students to advance promising technologies toward commercialization.
Rutgers Grows the Garden State – Economic Impact Report (2017) – The university has a significant impact on the state’s economy, returning $6.70 in economic activity for every $1 of state funds received (FY 2016).
A few report highlights include:
- 58,000 jobs: Employed annually directly or indirectly by Rutgers
- $160 million: Contribution to NJ local and state tax bases. Rutgers employees live in every county and legislative district in the state.
- $610.2 million: Direct payments annually to New Jersey businesses for goods, services and supplies to support day-to-day operations.
- 280,000 alumni live in the Garden State and contribute to the tax base
- Rutgers technology spurred the creation of 119 startup companies; 39 active spin-offs/start-ups are located in NJ